Monday, December 15, 2008

Wishing it would Snow!!











It is really coming down outside, that is freezing rain. I am so wishing we could get some snow for my sweet girl to play in. She is really talking about snow a lot lately since watching all the Christmas movies.
Thought I would share some pictures... this is my newest outfit I made for Mary Claire and bow. She is going to look like one of Santa's little helpers. I am so greatful this holiday season to try to see everything through her eyes. She is excited about everything!! I am just holding on tight to this little girl that seems to grow bigger everyday.

3 comments:

hannah said...

the dress and bow...they are adorable! they make me want a little girl!

and her fingernails are painted in the picture with her daddy!

i LOVE it!!!

thank you for the advice today. you have no idea what it means to have you girls in my life.

Our European adventure... said...

Great outfit! Hmmm.... after Mary C has out grown it, whatcha going to do with it??? :) You are really crafty. I thought many of times to get into it, but we don't have any craft stores around! :( Hope you all have a great Christmas! We finally made it to Blytheville last night.

The Fintons said...

very cute, Brandy! You are so talented. Hope yall had a Merry Christmas.