I also wanted to include a picture of our home at Christmas. So fun having christmas decor with a 3 year old around. Every morning she says " mommy, wake up the Christmas tree:" She is adorable. We are working hard to teach her the real reason behind the season and reminding her that all of our blessings come from Jesus!!!!!
I also want to blog that I have accepted a job at Baptist Health again. I have stayed on their agency staff, but I love that hospital so much and I am going back " home". So excited about this!! I start back 32 hours per week in early January!!




2 comments:
WOW! Those pictures are awesome! Molly is terrified of Santa. She talks about him all the time and says she wants to sit on his lap but then doesn't do it. We tried once at the mall and then at the pancake breakfast. Joey was super dad that day too since I was working.
Love the Christmas decor and the cutie outfit! You need to do us one of those!
Congrats about going back to Baptist!
Post a Comment