



This Friday night we had our small group Christmas party at our friend's the Brighton's house. We had a lot of great food and fellowship. I am so very thankful for our small group. I can't imagine my life without a single one of these people. I wish I had pictures of all of them. Paul and I are so blessed to call them family. I thank Jesus for Clint, Hannah, Allison, Tyler, Rebekah, Grant, Bart, Amanda, Chasity, and Darby and for our babies Mary Claire, Blakely, Addison, Chloe, Madeline, Pratt, and soon to be Tucker.
Here are a few pictures taken, thanks Allison for sharing them with me since I forgot my camera.




2 comments:
Well, now my feelings are just hurt. You forgot your absolute favorite small group members of all time: The Stewarts!
We miss y'all, and we're with you in spirit!
Love,
Denice
Thank you, Brandy, and Amanda, for remembering me and my Dad.
It's not too weird to tell me. I always want to know that kind of stuff. It means the world to me, just like you guys do.
Post a Comment