skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Getting ready for Christmas!!! 24 more days to go!!
We are having so much fun decorating for Christmas at our house. We put up our Christmas tree and I decorated our mantel. Paul went to the store and bought new lights for outside the house. I love watching Mary Claire enjoy the season. She gets so excited about everything. This Mickey Mouse Christmas countdown was given to us by Paul's grandmother before Mary Claire was born and it her favorite thing to put the # ornaments on each day. By the way, the cute shirt she has on is from my friend Ryann's business http://www.personality-personalizedgifts.com/ She has a lot of fun stuff on her website, but if you contact her you can go see all the wonderful gifts she has to offer.
1 comment:
hey girl!! I am loving MC's shirt. I will have to check that website out. Love the new Christmas bloggy makeover!
Post a Comment