Monday, October 6, 2008

when you know life is precious

You know life is precious when you have to watch someone fight for it so hard even though you know that are not going to live.
You know life is precious when you pray so hard for a baby to come into this world of uncertainty.
You know life is precious when you see a widow grieve so much that you can really feel her heart aching.
You know life is precious when you have a million things to do, but you find yourself sitting in the (dirty =) ) kitchen floor with your 3 year old to split a pear... and she smiles and laughs and you know life is precious.
This week I had a couple of my sweet patients from the nursing home pass away, I got to hold baby Pratt at our small group bible study, I got to watch my friend's parents plant 14 trees in her yard in one afternoon because they love her so much, and I realized now more than ever that I am so in love with my husband and my daughter. Life is precious.

1 comment:

the Fosters said...

Thanks for appreciating life the way you do! You have such a sweet heart!