I am so sad for the family of Anne Pressly. I can think of nothing worse than the loss of a child, especially the way they had to lose their sweet daughter. I did not know her, but I am very touched by her life and death. I am so very happy that today she is not in pain or in fear but in joyful happiness with her Savior. Rest in Peace beautiful girl.
Last night we had trunk or treat at our church. Mary Claire had a wonderful time with her friends. She ate way to much candy and had a hard time going to sleep. Paul went and got her and brought her to bed with us and I held her really tight all night. Thinking of Anne's mom, knowing she wishes she could still hold her sweet daughter. Jesus, be with the Pressly family tonight and always.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hear ya! I can't get over the whole ordeal. SO SO SO sad!
and... I didn't get a chance to tell you how good your singing was. GO BRANDY!
Post a Comment