So, here are the rules:Thanks to my friend Shannon (oh and by the way, I tried to copy and paste the rules box to my post, but it wouldn't let me), I have to list 7 weird or random things about me and then tag others at the end. So, here it goes!!
1. I love to do fun and exciting things like bungee jumping ( i have twice) or parasailing. I really want to go skydiving, but it would scare Paul to badly =). I have been flying in a plane with one of my really good friends over the ocean.. just the two of us. I love roller coasters and thrills.
2. I am an only child. With this comes a lot of good and bad things. I dread them getting older and being responsible to make all the decisions by self. I love that we are so very close and We get all of their love and attention.
3. Last year, I surprised my Dad with an all expense paid trip to Kansas City with me and tickets to the Kansas City Chiefs game. It was awesome!!! That has been his favorite team since he was a child. Now I need to do the same thing for my mom, got any ideas??
4. I love to drink pickle juice... i know it sounds gross but I can't help it.
5. Paul and I got engaged after dating 8 months.
6. I like to go to the movies by myself. I love to go and sit and laugh and enjoy.
7. I love to sew. My good friend Rebekah taught me how and I am lovin it. I learned to smock and I really enjoy making baby blankets for my friend's little ones.
Tag you are it Hailey, Cindy, Julie... i am new to blogging and my other friends have already been tagged =)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How about you and your mom go to Chicago for a weekend! What a neat and fun city!
I will do it... but right now I'm watching Greys and I should be sleeping cause tomorrow is the race for the cure.
and... pickle juice?? eek! :-)
Post a Comment