This weekend has been a lot of fun starting with getting our mums planted and watered then having fun splashing in the water... then race for the cure ( don't have any pics of it =( ) the race was great this is mary claire's 4th year to go and ride in the stroller..... then off to the pumpkin patch............ then finally our 2nd Annual halloween party for mary claire and her buddies. I think they really had a good time. We also got surprised by a visit by Pops and Cookie ( paul's grandparents) before the party, they just had to see mary claire in her costume. Enjoy the pictures from our exciting weekend.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We have a matching scarecrow picture of Molly! VERY CUTE PICTURES!
What a fun weekend!! Mary Claire looks so grown up!
Thanks for the party! We had a great time!!! Happy Halloween!
Brandy!!!
I am so happy to hear from you. I have been looking for you on facebook. Your little one is adorable!!! Things are great here. So glad to see you are doing well too! I added your blog link to mine so we can stay in touch!!!
Post a Comment