Saturday, July 9, 2011

Heavy Heart tonight

One of our church members lost his life today with a sudden illness that was not expected. He was in the ER last night, however they sent him home and assumed everything would be okay. It wasn't ok- he passed away this morning. He left here his wife and two little girls. He was 38.
We are not close with this family, however we do go to church and she teaches the little ones at MC's gymnastics facility.
Oh, Sweet Jesus... I have been so very heavy hearted today.... I know God has a plan. but . i . don't . see. it. i. don't understand. i keep trying to place myself in his wife's shoes and i loose my breath.
So many similarities... he was a Very active parent. i have seen those two little girls in his arms so many times every wednesday nite.
my heart is so sad for their family. my heart cries to Jesus for comfort for them.

1 comment:

The Lada Family said...

I feel your pain... I couldn't walk down that nursery hall at church with out crying my eyes out... i could just see him coming around the corner holding adison. SOOO SOO SAD! Trying to trust that God really will heal this pain for their family!