Only by the grace and mercy of Jesus could a woman stand in a church greeting hundreds of people and smile and make you feel better with her husband's Open Casket- Right there... Amazing is the only word I have for such a woman- her faith in Jesus is the only thing that is getting her through all of this sorrow, she said.
I don't know if I could do that. I was in awe of her strength and courage during visitation.
I am singing at the funeral tomorrow. the funeral of a young man. with 2 little girls, just like me. Praying for continued peace for this precious family, especially his mom.
Jesus, we will Never Ever understand- but please bless them with your comfort, your healing, your hope for a future filled one day with smiles even though they will miss Brett everyday.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment