Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How Can it be??








Tonight, Whitney went #2 in the potty- she was in the bath and said PooPoo- so i put her on the potty and she did- later in the evening she was walking and said oh mommy PeePee- again she went #1

Can't believe it- think i'm gonna just relax and let her do this as she is ready, but Wow!!!

It was Really difficult to potty train MC. I think whit is going to do it herself :)

Whitney,

I love you. I am sooooo sorry for not keeping up with your baby book. I feel Horible about it sweetie. I hope that one day you will read this and know that I love you and cherish this blog. You are my sweet baby and I love you with all my heart.


by the way, yesterday you turned 21 months- How Can it be??


love you.

Mommy

2 comments:

The Lada Family said...

do you rent her out... maybe she can teach presley?! :-)

Tinsley Family said...

:) she has only done it a few times- MC was three before she was completely potty trained!!! Crazy ;)