Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Michael Jackson

Ok so this is a weird post especially for me.
please go to this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqDOsKKhb88
and watch Michael Jackson sing this song Give Into Me
This girl on american idol sang this song last night and i was trying to tell Paul how really cool I thought it was when i was in junior high. Still pretty cool with Slash from Guns n Roses.
I wish he would make some big comeback, I think it is really sad they way his life has turned out when he used to be one of the most celebrated people in the world.
Go Michael Jackson- you are still cool in my book. Just thought I would share =)

2 comments:

The Lada Family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one posting about Idol on my blog :-)
Michael Jackson is a truly amazing entertainer! He has unbelievable dance moves and his songs are awesome. I wish he as a person were a little different or should I say "normal" but what can you expect from someone who's every move has been made public.

Tinsley Family said...

i know I think everyone pushed him into what he is- no way could he ever have a normal life.
he sure was a cutie when he was a kid. :)