Monday, March 2, 2009

Life is Grand

Life is Grand!

My dear friend, Shannon, tagged me with this Life is Grand award which means I have to list 5 things that makes my life grand. Here they are:
1. I am so so very thankful for the dear friends that we have made since being married and living in central arkansas. We do not have any blood family close, and I am an only child-but let me tell you I have sisters in Christ-I am thankful to have true friends just a phone call away.


2. Life is also grand when you have a husband that is your best friend... he is and i am thankful.

3. I love my job! I love making a difference in someone's life. sorry, i had to steal this one Shannon =)

4. I am a mommy to the sweetest, most energetic, fun, creative, honest little girl and she is healthy and happy- I love her more than anything in the whole world.

5. Life is grand because I am a child of God. I am in his plan. I don't have to worry, even though I sometimes do- I know in good times, and in sorrow that in the end he is in control and I can relax and let him take care of my worries.

No comments: