

I had a great time visiting with my girlfriends Julie, Karen, and Jennifer. I have been friends with them since I was 15 years old. They met here at my house and we had a really fun and relaxing weekend together. Jennifer is 5 months pregnant with her first child so we had a little shower for her and took her shopping for her first time to look at all the baby stuff. We had a lot of fun catching up. I am so thankful to have these friends that have known me forever and we can still be so close. One of the best parts on the weekend is that we rented Twilight- If anyone knows me well they know that Edward Cullen is a real new love in my life =) just kidding, but I really love that book series and the movie A LOT!!! Thank you Paul for taking Mary Claire to the Lake and giving us some time together- I missed you both very much and can't wait to see you when you get home!!




No comments:
Post a Comment