Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Weekend











We had a great weekend. We spent it with my parents in Jonesboro and we went to Blytheville for my mom's parent's 50th wedding anniversary party. Mary Claire had fun playing with her cousin Ella Katherine and helping Granny with their presents. We also visited Uncle Jim and Aunt Sara. Sometimes we really wish we lived closer, this is for sure one of those times. Thanks MoM and Dad for taking such good care of us this weekend. We had a great relaxing weekend.
PS- do you like Mary Claire's outfit? I made it for her- yes I am bragging =) It's okay to do that sometimes right? oh I love that girl!!




3 comments:

The Lada Family said...

Very cute dress! That's awesome that you made it. I'm assuming you made the bow too? I need some bow making lessons! I wish I had more time for crafts. I love to make things and I even have an embroidery machine that I planned to use a lot more than I have. Someday! :-)

Our European adventure... said...

Glad you had a great weekend. We will be in Blytheville Dec 20-Jan2.

The Lada Family said...

Girl! You just wait until the holidays are over and I will call you in a hurry. :-) Too bad Joey can't take me out for margarita's and mexican food. But... popcorn and a movie would be a close second :-)