Thursday, November 13, 2008

ABC Blog

cute blog I got from Hailey. Starting to feel better today. I went back to work and honestly it was easier being there then at home. Not too much time to be sad.

ABC's
Pass it on...A is for age: 28

B is for burger of choice: grilled
C is for the car I drive: white altima
D is for your dog's name: no dogs
E is for essential item you use every day: mascara
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: biggest loser
G is for favorite game: dominoes, we play at work at lunch sometimes.
H is for home state: AR
I is for instruments you play: None
J is for favorite juice: apple
K is for a habit you'd like to kick: slouching, i was just doing it.
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: bbq shack
M is for your favorite Movie: madagascar 2- so cute
N is for number of piercings: 1 in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 with mary claire c-section 1 eight days later due to complications from c-section
P is for people you were with today: work folks and my sweet family
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Hot Bath
R is for biggest regret: ???? not going further in college i have an associates degree some days i regret that.
S is for status: Married, Mommy
T is for time you woke up today: 6:15 am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I think I am a very good friend, i try to stay in touch and close to all my friends.
V is for vegetable you love: sweet potatoes
W is for wedding date: March 16th, 2002
X is for x-rays you've had: ankle broke it first day of cheerleading camp in 9th grade.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Paul's chicken fried rice
Z is for zodiac: gemini

1 comment:

The Lada Family said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better and fun ABC post! We missed you at bunco.