i had a Miscarriage Monday, well I guess it is still happening. We are pretty sad, but we feel a lot of love from each other and from family and friends. We know that Jesus is in control and that gives us comfort. Please keep our family in your prayers.
ps-
i am keeping the post here below when i announced that i was pregnant- one day i will look at it and smile and remember how very very excited we were. I trust that sweet baby soul is in the arms of Jesus tonight.
"What we have once, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes apart of us."
Helen Keller
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Brandy! I hated to hear that. So sorry! I pray that you will feel like yourself soon!
Brandy- SO sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family. Stay strong!!!!
Post a Comment