I recently went from working 4 eight our days to 4 six hour days- 24 hours a week- LOVE IT!!! I feel so blessed to be able to take mary claire every day to school and pick her up- get her a snack- listen to All the exciting things she learns and does at her new school.
Today, I started volunteering in her class. It was so wonderful to be there and listen to her teacher teach, watch all the faces, be apart of the action, go to lunch and sit with my daughter. I am thankful- I plan on volunteering a lot!!
mary claire has the greatest kindergarten teacher- she is just perfect- she is very strict, but Very Loving- she never has to raise her voice- she owns the room the second the kids come into the room-saying a prayer for our teacher to give her patience every day and sweet dreams every night!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment