Whitney,
I Truly can't believe you are one today. My heart melts when I look at your sweet face. Thank you so much for coming into our lives. This has been an amazing year, watching you grow into such a beautiful little baby girl. You and your sister are bestest buddies and we could not be more blessed.
Right now you are cruising everwhere and pushing toys while walking, but you haven't yet taken a step on your own. You are the most content child EVER- so it may be a while. That's okay sweetheart- take your time growing up- stay my little baby as long as you can.
I pray God's Mercy and blessings fall upon you every single day of your life, but if you ever have sad days please know that your mommy, daddy, and sissy love you SO Very much, more than you will ever know and we are here for you ALWAYS!!!!!
today you and I took sissy to school and then you had your picture taken by our dear friend chasity- can't wait to see them- you were such a sport :) I also took a lot of pictures today( will post soon) and we are having your birthday party this saturday evening. We can't wait!!!
I love you little one year old baby, you are my sunshine and my smiles.
Happy Birthday Sweet Whitney
Love you forever and EVER
Mommy
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Whitney!
Post a Comment