Someone may say it takes 6 weeks, or maybe a year to get back to "normal" after you have a baby-but somone doesn't know that once your a mother that kind of "normal" does not exist.
your heart, your mind, and your body are never normal- you live,dream,breathe these babies-it makes me feel a little crazy,it makes me so happy i cry, when i look in the mirror i see a different woman looking back(especially after the second baby); precious yes-"normal"-no,not even close.
I love my girls, i am proud to be with them in my new normal.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Nicely said! Yes, you are never the same woman after you have a child. I am sure with each child there is a new "normal". I will soon find that out once again. :-)
yes, you will- it is a wonderful adventure with two =) so busy, but so so worth every second!!
Amen sister! I love my new normal! Your girls are just beautiful Brandy, I miss you so much and pray for your family often. Take care!
Post a Comment