Monday, March 29, 2010

hate is a strong word, but I Hate CANCER

Paul's precious aunt Dena lost her battle with cancer last week, she was diagnosed with liver cancer in july. she was the funniest lady- i will truly miss her.
Our precious cousin Brian ( my age) is in the battle of his life with non- hogkins lymphoma.
Our pops was diagnosed this year with bladder cancer and has since had his bladder removed.
My dear friend Annette was diagnosed TODAY with breast cancer. I just got off the phone with her, she wasn't allowing me to make her feel better- she was trying to make ME feel better- what a lady?? Her faith is so amazing, she made me laugh through my tears.
I HATE CANCER, I DESPISE what it is doing to my family and friends- I plead for the mercy of Jesus and his healing to bring a miracle.

No comments: