I've been tagged to complete a list of 8 things...Here are the rules:
Mention the person that tagged you
Complete the list of 8 things
Tag 8 friends
Tell them you tagged them
Allison tagged me for this blog. I have been friends with her for 2 years now and can't even imagine her not being in my life. She makes me laugh and has a huge place in my heart and she always will.
8 things I look forward to:
1. giving mary claire a brother or sister to share life with.
2. both children becoming independent, well-rounded christian people.
3. Sharing the rest of my life with Paul
4. The day mary claire becomes a mommy
5. retirement hopefully at a young age =)
6. vacations
7. summers at the lake
8. heaven -some day when i am old and gray and lived a long life with my family.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. took mary claire to addi's birthday party
2. spent the day with my lifelong friend cheryl
3. Paul and I went to kevin and hailey's wedding
4. went to the movies
5. lunch at razorback pizza
6. look cheryl to the airport =(
7. got home late from our date and the baby sitter already had my little girl in bed.
8. thanked God for all the blessings he has given me before i went to sleep.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Travel ALL THE TIME - stole this one from allison
2. Go back to college and be an labor and delivery nurse.
3. take a nap everyday...love naps
.4. Balance work and kids- another great one from allison
5. take away childhood illnesses
6. Make Paul's grandparents Cookie and Pops live forever and ever.
7. learn to play violin
8.be a better christian woman
8 shows I watch:1. american idol 2. jon and kate plus 8 3. grey's anatomy ( when i can) 4. biggest loser ( sometimes) 5. baby stories 6. what not to wear 7. friends reruns ( still love it) 8. house ( sometimes)
I tag ashley, shannon, denice, jenny, julie,jill, cindy, and hailey
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hey girl! Great post! You look super cute at 16 weeks prego. I can't wait to see what you are having. MC is going to be such a sweet big sis!
On your yesterday items, you sure did a lot that day! Sounded like fun!
Can't wait to find out what you are having!!
Love it. Thanks for doing it! Love you!
you would be THE BEST labor and delivery nurse. seriously. i have never thought about it until this very moment...but honestly, you would be great.
wanna go back to nursing school with me? i want to be a nicu nurse. :)
Post a Comment