Friday, May 8, 2009

I love my daughter.

mother's day is this weekend and i am very thankful to be mary claire's mommy. I am really trying to soak up the time we have left being a family of 3. I am determined to make this summer full of incredible and fun memories with my girl.
There are a million things she says and does every given day that remind me that she is becoming a little lady instead of mommy's baby. I am really looking forward to going to the lake every weekend and taking her to the pool this summer. she is a summer baby for sure. I am excited that her allergies will surely be at rest also during the summer months also!!!
mary claire- i hope you read all these posts one day and know that I am having fun raising you and watching you grow up. you are so precious to me and your daddy.

2 comments:

Allison Winningham said...

She is such a sweet girl and you are such a great mommy. Happy Mother's Day!

hannah said...

happy mothers day. you ARE a wonderful mommy. enjoy the sunshine...if it will ever come out long enough :)