I forgot my camera ( not surprised) when we got together with Paul's family for Christmas. His sweet cousin emailed me this cute picture. Paul's Aunt Jamie gave Mary Claire the scarf, "magic"wand, and princess tiara. She is so pumped. She loves it!! Thank you Aunt Jamie. We love you.Thursday, January 15, 2009
Princess Mary Claire
I forgot my camera ( not surprised) when we got together with Paul's family for Christmas. His sweet cousin emailed me this cute picture. Paul's Aunt Jamie gave Mary Claire the scarf, "magic"wand, and princess tiara. She is so pumped. She loves it!! Thank you Aunt Jamie. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Joey said that he mentioned... AGAIN... to Paul that we're going to have you guys over for dinner. I'm glad that this time (unlike last) he mentioned it to me as well :-) His parents are coming this weekend so it's thrown things off. and... I want to apologize for our procrastination. We do want to have you guys over sometime soon. We're just really bad about making plans.
Post a Comment