Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feeling Better- Lets get out of this House =)

We had a great day today. Mary Claire and I met Paul for lunch and she played at the indoor playground at the resturant. I took this picture before we left. I think she was really excited to get out and about. She has been home since Monday with Strepthroat. She is feeling so much better now. It was really hard seeing her that sick. High fevers, sore throat, and body aches. poor little baby girl.
I need to take more pictures of her. When she was a baby I would take at least twenty a day and now i am good to take one a week.

I love being home with her. I am very fortunate to work part time. I wish I could stay home more, but I will take what I can have a be thankful.

Praise report coming:
One of my dear friends found out two weeks ago that she was pregnant and today she went to the dr- saw a sweet baby and a heartbeat. Thank you Lord, you are GOOD.

No comments: