Friday, Mary Claire and I headed North to Jonesboro to visit my parents and other family and friends. We are having a great time visiting, going to chucky cheese, and being with Papaw and MeMe. Here hare a few pics.. more will follow!!!
her girl! The blog is looking grrreat! I am so proud of you and your updates...keep em coming! MC is such a cutie! We need to have a playdate at the park. I have been missing not seeing you for the past 2 weeks. Hope to see ya soon. Tell Adam to call me.:-)
1 comment:
her girl! The blog is looking grrreat! I am so proud of you and your updates...keep em coming! MC is such a cutie! We need to have a playdate at the park. I have been missing not seeing you for the past 2 weeks. Hope to see ya soon. Tell Adam to call me.:-)
Post a Comment