We had a big time at the Fair in Conway with our friends The Finton Family. Tess and Mary Claire are big buddies. They had fun seeing all the animals and riding rides together. So sweet they held hands most of the time.
The fair was fun. Noah and Ally rode a few of the rides together, but Ally couldn't ride all of them, so Noah had to ride them alone. I wish he would have had a buddy to ride with. I am sure Mary Claire and Tess had a great time.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time! We went to the Polish Karniwal which was great for little kids and very inexpensive.
The fair was fun. Noah and Ally rode a few of the rides together, but Ally couldn't ride all of them, so Noah had to ride them alone. I wish he would have had a buddy to ride with. I am sure Mary Claire and Tess had a great time.
Post a Comment