Wednesday, July 11, 2012

we love cookie!

Cookie is Paul's Grandma, my girls Great Grandma, and one of my very dearest friends. She makes me feel like Nothing but a granddaugher-never an in law ;) It has Not been easy since January 3rd 2012 without our Pops but days like this one help!  we found out this month that our sweet cousin Brad has lymphoma and our other precious cousin lost her baby at 11 weeks- Paul thinks our family may be under attack- maybe we are - maybe the devil and the evil in this world has picked our family to mess with now- but I refuse to give in, to give up- to do anything but  thank Jesus everyday and pray that he holds us in this storm.  I Choose Joy and one day all the craziness will be over, one day we will all be in Heaven together. 
So thankful for two healthy girls and Husband- I Know all too well that things can change in a heartbeat- I will be thankful today and hopeful for tomorrow.

No comments: