I have my hands " working" or Volunteering in a Million different places...in January and February this Momma is taking a Break- I feel like I rush home just to rush my kids to places they don't wanna go, or leave them with a sitter, or worse- leave them with Paul when all I Really want to do is stay!! Jesus gave Paul and I these baby girls- they are my responsibilty. I feel like they haven't been first in my life lately.
I have also been neglectful of my dearest closest friends-they are our family- I plan on spending time with them and their children.
I know I'll be a better mom, wife, and friend because of this- my family comes first... i say that all the time....




2 comments:
I'm a friend of Rita's... I look at your blog periodically and your cute pics. I just wanted to drop and note and say "Thanks" for being honest and for reminding me where my focus should be! Hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!!! And may your January and February be full of fabulous family fun! =)
thanks for posting! And I have to Try to remind myself of that ALL the time :) hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas as well!!
Post a Comment