Alot has happened since I last blogged- we've been busy..
1st- I lost my very dear friend Cindy in a tragic accident... broke my heart in a million pieces, but I am so happy that she is safe, happy in Heaven and I will see her again.
2nd- Paul started a New Position at the Hwy Dept- He loves it and We love love love that he is so Happy :) His first big project is going to be at the lake were he grew up spending So many days.
3rd- Our Anniversary- We just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary :) So Blessed to have a loving Christian Husband that loves me and our kids more than anything in the whole world- I know that, I am so so thankful.
Haven't taken a lot of pics, but here our a few- Just wanna say I love my life and I love my family and friends and I plan to try to live everyday like it is my last.... We are in the Lent season- I gave up facebook- I know sounds crazy, but really i am Giving extra time to my family by not spending that time away from them- And I am reading the Bible everyday- loving it- really- I hope to keep this up :)




1 comment:
These are great Brandy! Love you.
Post a Comment