Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a few thing i never realized until i was a Momma-

1. How most everyday even though I am busy working, taking care of people and their every need at the hospital- two sweet faces can stay right on my mind.

2. Time goes by faster after you have kids- my mary claire will be 6 next month and my heart feels So heavy - makes me Very sad to think of her as over 5 years old.

3. How I would Really would go out and jump in front of a car to save their life- right now- no question.

4. How someday they will grow up- it will happen - and one day it will just be Paul and I so we Have to make time for each other- despite the craziness of our life right now.

5. How much quilt i feel for taking out time for myself- I am leaving this weekend to spend time with my friend that has been my friend for 15 years. She know Everything about me, loves me anyway kinda friend- I have to talk myself in to leaving- I have to tell myself every minute that it is ok- and actually Good for me and my kids to have this time apart- They are my girls- It is very hard for me to leave them- But I Am Going Anyway!!! ;)

Every day is so hard, so wonderful, so happy, so dramatic, so crazy, so busy- I Would. Not. Trade with Anyone else in the Whole world.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Everything you said is so true!! I feel guilty everytime I do something for myself too. Thanks for the reminder that we as mothers do need to make time for ourselves. It is IMPORTANT! :-)