Mary Claire-
today is you first day of kindergarten- just dropped you off with daddy and sissy- you did so wonderful baby girl, i am So proud of you. your teacher's name is Mrs. Moseley- she is awesome- she is going to teach you so much this year. your room is decorated like the jungle and at your desk there were zebra striped sunglasses for you ;) So excited- such a bitter sweet day for your daddy and I - my heart is so joyful and sad at time same time- first step in learning to let you go- my prayer for you is that you are one strong, independent little girl ( like your mommy) and you Always know we are here for you - NO MATTER What-
love you always and forever-as big as the sky,
mommy




1 comment:
I can't believe she is in kindergarten already! What a big girl. I am sure she loved it.
Post a Comment