Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cancun 2009







Paul and I went on a fabulous vacation last week, just the two of us, to Cancun. We snorkeled, slept a lot, and did a bunch of nothing together. It was great. I am very very thankful for my husband and the life we have together. Mary Claire spent half the week with my parents and the other half with his momma and Craig. She was spoiled rotten i am sure of this. We are glad to be home with her after a much needed vacation.


2 comments:

the Fosters said...

Ohhh I'm so jealous! Wish I were there! Glad you two got to get away to a fun place! You two look wonderful together!

The Fintons said...

Looks like yall had a blast! You look so pretty in your black dress-very cute! Yall are such a cute couple. It was good to chat with you yesterday. Love all the pics..wish I was on the beach!