Saturday, June 7, 2008
First time for everything
Inspired by my good friend Ashley, I am entering the blog world. We are a happy, healthy family of 3. Paul is the best husband and father and our little girl, Mary Claire, is the center of our world. We love to have fun together and with family and friends. We love our church and could not make it a day without our small group bible study friends. They are our family here. Looking forward to writing and sharing our life with friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Woo HOO! Love your blog! Can't wait to see pics and here what is going on with yall. Let me know if you need any help with setting up your blog- I would be glad to help! Yeah for the Tinsley family!
I am glad you finally got a blog too! Can't wait to see all of your pictures.
Post a Comment